[OldNorth] citizen's arrest

Richard Glen Boire rgb at convictionfree.com
Mon May 14 11:50:30 PDT 2007

Same here. He's always seemed peaceful and quiet.

-richard

--
Law Firm of Richard Glen Boire
216 F Street # 9, Davis,CA 95616

The Information transmitted in this message is intended only for the
person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged material. Any use of this information other than by the
intended recipient is prohibited under the provisions of the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 et seq. If you are
not the intended recipient, or if you received this message in error,
please send a reply e-mail to the sender and delete all copies of this
material from any computer or other storage device within your
control.