[OldNorth] citizen's arrest

Lyn H. Lofland lhlofland at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 14 11:41:01 PDT 2007

This is very concerning.  This man has been around for years and to
my knowledge has never done anything deserving of arrest.  He walks
the streets and sits on the bench, neither of which is illegal.   I
second Scott's question:  what was he doing?   Lyn

--
Lyn H. Lofland
Research Professor

Telephone:  530-756-8699/752-1585