[OldNorth] Reschedule from Thurs. 7/8 to Mon. 7/12 at D/E St mini-park --Alley Trash Pickup

Z Smith zesmith at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:57:54 PDT 2004

Bob Weir, Director of Public Works, wrote me to re-schedule the meeting
about alley trash pickup from tomorrow (Thursday 7/8 5pm) to Monday 7/12 at
6pm.  He hopes to also have Paul Geisler of Davis Waste Removal there as
well.

Location: D/E St alley mini-park

I'll provide 2 pizzas and Bruce is bringing some soft drinks and juice...