[OldNorth] Tonight! Wednesday Planning Commission Meeting

Old East Davis oldeastdavis at omsoft.com
Wed Jul 7 17:09:34 PDT 2004

Old East--

There is nothing listed in tonight's agenda about 532 J Street.  Removed?

There will be introduction of new members of the commission.  We will
need to know these new people as we go to meetings on upcoming
projects as well as possible zoning changes.

Also . . .  there is a very important item on the agenda . . . 315 B
Street which is the demolition of an existing house and replacement
by four so-called "cottages" which defy 13 areas of the design
guidelines.  Testimony against such a flagrant disregard of the
Design Guidelines will help *all* of Davis' old neighborhoods.  This
is item 8(e).  The best way to testify, if you have cable, is to
monitor the meeting on Davis Cable and go down as the item nears.
Don't let the B Street location let you think it isn't of interest to
Old East -- this one really is important!

It is vital that this project is