[OldNorth] Walk About?

Valerie Vann valerie at vanngroup.com
Wed Jul 7 11:57:50 PDT 2004

Just a thought, but maybe the "Old" neighborhood Associations could
organize an early evening or sometime joint "Walking Tour" of our
neighborhoods for interested planning commission members, staff,
City Council (especially new members), to give them a street level
and residents' view of our neighborhoods and alleys, for a
better understanding of our problems and concerns?

I get the impression that people who just drive through occasionally
don't really have a proper picture of what's going on here, such
as the scale of buildings, alley issues such as parking of junk
autos, disposal of trash, privacy issues on our small lots, dogs,
parking, traffic, etc.

Valerie Vann