[OldNorth] RE: [OldNorthBoard]

John Lofland jflofland at ucdavis.edu
Sun Dec 14 21:44:28 PST 2003

Dan,

Simply as a matter of fact, the measure is dead if Harrington or any
one of the other two changes her or his vote.

This is dead level reality.

Three votes are not needed in this situation. Only one negative vote
is required.

Check out my claim, please.

I therefore urge you to reconsider this matter.

And, for the moment, I put to the side the several other issues you address.

Thanks.

John