[OldNorth] council agenda for Tues.

Dan Quickert dequickert at omsoft.com
Sun Dec 14 13:46:47 PST 2003

I just looked at the Council meeting video.
I'm not so sure that this is the time to fight this battle.

I will try to find some time either this evening or tomorrow morning, to
look at it further.

Dan

On Saturday, December 13, 2003 7:17 PM, angela  wrote:
> HI guys...I've had time to think this over and I'm not comfortable
speaking for the neighborhood... this was one thing we spent much time
discussion (speaking for everyone)... we didn't want this group to speak
without consent and we have not sought it... I am going to send an email to
the council speaking on my behalf... hopefully others will do so... I think
some are interested but just don't like to make waves... so I'll paddle
enough for them.