[DHS Bulletin] Davis Senior High School Weekly Bulletin

DHS Daily Bulletin dhsbulletin at mailman.dcn.org
Wed Sep 2 08:28:54 PDT 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D68103.1749B600]
                                                                                                   Davis Senior High School Bulletin
September 2, 2020

THIS DAY IN HISTORY: 1969-First ATM opens for business.

Daily: Students breakfast and lunch is available Monday through Friday at DHS.

COUNSELING: The last day to drop/add a class is September 9th.

ACADEMICS/OPORTUNITIES/EVENTS: Did you miss your designated date to pick up your textbooks? Don't worry this week you will be able to pick up textbooks in the North Gym up until this Friday September 4th between 8am and 4pm.There will be no drive up option. All distribution will follow the walk/bike up protocol.

If you have a schedule change and need books for your new class? Please contact your counselor and inform them you do not have the correct book and confirm that the class was changed in your schedule. The counselor will notify Vice principal Nero of any changes. Vice principal Nero will contact our library staff who will prepare the requested textbook and send you an email confirmation when you can pick up your book in the North gym during the same time frame listed above. Please allow up to 2 days to receive your confirmation email to pick up from the day you notify your counselor. Please return books from any classes you have dropped. We appreciate your patience.

I only received books for Quarter 1! When will I get the rest of my books?
Juniors and Sophomores only received textbooks for Quarter 1 due to time constraints. If you fall in this category you will get your 2nd Quarter textbooks during a second distribution close to the end of Quarter 1. The Library staff is currently working on the details and once finalized the information will be set to students and families.

I still have Textbooks from last school year. Where can I return them?
We will gladly accept your textbooks. For your convenience, a table is sitting outside the Library where books can be dropped off between the hours of 9am -3pm.

IMPORTANT DATES:
09/09- Last Day to Add/Drop Classes

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.