[DHS Bulletin] for listserve

DHS Daily Bulletin dhsbulletin at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Nov 10 15:54:07 PST 2010

I have information for the list serve but I'm not sure how to get it there....is there a better place to send information to for listserve?

Did you know you can save someone's life in less time than it takes to watch a movie? It's true. Giving blood takes about an hour. Your donation is used to help people who need it urgently.  The first Davis High School Blood Drive of the year is scheduled for Friday, Dec. 3. Giving blood is safe and easy. To donate blood, you must be at least 16 years old (with a parent consent form), weigh at least 110 pounds, and be free from cold or flu symptoms for at least 48 hours. For more information, please see Mrs. Youtsey in the Nurse's Office.