[DHS Bulletin] Bulletin 11/15/2010

DHS Daily Bulletin dhsbulletin at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Nov 10 15:21:57 PST 2010

REMINDER

1. Seniors: Next week is your Senior Panoramic Picture. This picture will be taken on November 17, at 11:45 am in the New Gym. There are a few rules you must follow to be allowed in the photo: Bring your current school ID. No ID card, no entrance. Don't miss your opportunity, be dressed in appropriate school dress, and behave appropriately, don't be late! The photographer is here once, and will not delay the shot because you wanted to stop at your locker first. Please pick up your Panoramic Group Picture order form in the front office. Pictures are $18.00 and must be pre-ordered. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Fontaine in room A-7 or your school administration.

NEW

1. ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT CAML TEST CHALLENGE? CAML Test #2 is Tuesday, November 16 during lunch. CAML tests can be taken at any math room. During the first CAML test we had 9 perfect scores. We are currently tied for first place with 11 other schools in our state. Ask your math teachers about extra credit.

2. Attention all DHS Clubs if you are interested in having your clubs photo in the yearbook you need to get a form from the office and fill it out and return it by Friday, November 19th. Spots will be chosen on a first come first serve basis so turn it in ASAP to room A-7 or box in office.

3. Attention All DHS Instrumental Soloist: This year's annual DHS Orchestra Concerto Competition is being held Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 7:00 PM on stage in the DHS Dick Brunelle Performance Hall. It is open to all DHS instrumentalist. The winner of this competition will be given the honor of performing with the DHS Symphony Orchestra at the Mondavi Center in Jackson Hall at the Wennberg Music Festival Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 3:00 PM as well as a check for $250. A sign up sheet and informational flyer will be located starting Monday November 15th on the window of the computer lab in PA-3. Also you must email Mr. Moreno at amoreno at djusd.k12.ca.us<mailto:amoreno at djusd.k12.ca.us>  if you are intending on signing up and if you have any questions.

4. Interested in traveling to Italy and Greece?  Come to an informational meeting on Friday during lunchtime in room S7.

COLLEGE VISITS

Occidental College (Los Angeles, CA)                                       Tues. 11/16                   9:00am

TODAY

1. Cafeteria: Chicken patty on a bun, chili cheese nachos, fish and chips, mandarin chicken over rice, pizza, sandwich.

2. Hey everyone, come out to the Asian Student Association meeting in S-6 at lunch on Monday, 11/15. We will be discussing future activities, so we'll see you there!

3. National Honor Society will meet today November 15th during lunch in Mr. Richardson's room S-12. We will be discussing

CONTINUED

1. Senior Ads deadline is December 17th. Buy them, come to A-7 to pick up a form or come to counseling office to pick up a form. Have you bought your yearbook yet? Buy one now at A-7 or at Walsworthyearbooks.com