[Dhsbb-jazz] Help needed for Band concert Wednesday May 22

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 19 15:49:13 PDT 2019

Hi all

Our final concert of the year will be this Wednesday May 22. Part of this concert with be honoring the seniors.

We need help with a few things:

Someone to go pick up cakes at Costco. We’ll order them, you’ll just need to pick them up and deliver them to Brunelle lobby.

2-3 people to help me make carnation corsages/boutonnières for the graduating seniors. We’ll make them on Wednesday, in the morning at my house. We need to make 25 so would love some help.

A few people to help cut and serve cake and serve drinks after the concert, and help clean up.

Didn’t get a sign up genius done, so just respond to me if you can help.

Thanks,

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone