[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: [Dhsbb-symph] Help needed for Band concert Wednesday May 22

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 21 16:11:18 PDT 2019

Hi all!  Please read all the way:

I still need help with the carnations. I’ll be at the house working on them from 10-12, and 3:30-5:30. Please let me know if you can help, even 30 minutes or so would be great. I’m at 2769 Concord Ave in south Davis.

Also, for those who have volunteered to help serve and clean up after:

1. Come to the lobby RIGHT after the concert. If possible, right after the last note is played. We need to start cutting cake and pouring drinks. If I’m not right there, go ahead and start.
2. If you have a cake cutting knife please bring it, I only have one. And we’ll be having 2 cakes at each of 2 tables so we need more.

And finally, can I have 2 volunteers to each get a dozen balloons, blue and white? I’d need them in the lobby at 7.

Thanks!

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: