[Dhsbb-jazz] Changes to Reno schedule - leaving later on Friday, April 26

Carolyn Fulks carolynfulks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:05:36 PDT 2019

DHS Jazz Band families,
   We have had changes to the Reno Jazz Festival schedule. There are no
longer any performances on Friday April 26th. Both combos and the full band
are playing on Saturday. Therefore, we will be leaving later on Friday to
get up to the festival for the evening concert. The bus will arrive at 1
pm. Students will be loading their bags and instruments onto the bus during
5th period Jazz Band.  Those who have a six period class will then go to
their 6th period class. After 6th period is done, the students will be
asked to arrive at the bus for a 2:50 pm departure. We will be providing
sandwiches or another type of similar dinner for students to eat on the bus.
 Please look for our next email regarding the medical form for medications
to be taken during the trip.

Thank you,
Carolyn Fulks and Lori Ferguson