[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta Jazz Festival

Robert Sprague robertpaulsprague at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:34:18 PST 2016

Jazz Band Families:

I hope everyone has had a very pleasant Thanksgiving Weekend.  This is a
reminder that the Jazz Band and Jazz Combos will be playing at the Delta
Jazz Festival at Delta College in Stockton this coming Saturday, December 3
rd.  This is an all-day event.  As soon as we have specific times from Mr.
Slabaugh we will pass them along.  For now just know that we will leave
early and return late.

We still need one or two more drivers for this festival.  Please respond to
the sign-up-genius that Karen Cannata has sent out.  It would be horrible
to have to leave some students at home due to lack of drivers.

Thank you,

Robert Sprague