[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta Jazz Festival

Robert Sprague robertpaulsprague at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:23:56 PDT 2016

Hi Jazz Band Families:

The Delta Jazz Festival is coming up on Saturday, December 3rd.  Karen
Cannata has graciously volunteered to organize the car pools for this
event.  We will be leaving from DHS and traveling to Delta College in
Stockton.  I don't know times yet, but it will be an all day event.

There are 22 Jazz Band students plus their instruments and currently there
is only one family that has turned in their driver forms for the school.  I
am guilty of not turning in that form myself.  A situation that I will
correct shortly.  Attached is the form and instructions that needs to be
returned along with a copy of your driver's license and a copy of your
proof of insurance card or the declarations page from your auto insurance
policy.  Please return these forms this coming week to Mr. Slabaugh.

Karen will be sending out a sign up genious for organizing the trip.
Please feel free to direct questions regarding the car pooling to her at
cannata1 at comcast.net or phone her at 530 848-0737.

Thank you all for your help with this.

Sincerely,

Robert Sprague