[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Jazz at Reno Fest info

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 22:06:53 PDT 2016

From Robert Sprague.  If you need clarification or have questions  reply to
Robert at:
____________________________________
 robertpaulsprague at gmail.com

OK, Here is the breakdown for the Trip to Reno:
We will be leaving DHS at about 4:00pm and going to Circus  Circus, 500
North Sierra Street, Reno, NV

When we arrive at Circus Circus Robert Sprague will check  us in,
distribute room keys and we can go to dinner.  There are several  restaurants in the
hotel a couple of them are very affordable.  Please  check them out at
http://www.circusreno.com/restaurants/default.aspx.
All students to be in rooms by 10:00pm
Friday we will be getting up EARLY!!!

Breakfast will be at 6:00am at either Main Street Deli or  Americana Café
in the Hotel.  Students and Chaperones will be paying for  breakfast on their
own.

Check out and leave the hotel by 6:45 and head to  University of Nevada at
Reno.  We will need the specific location from  Tom Slabaugh.  I don’t
currently have that information.
Schedule at UNR is:
Combo III
Warm-Up Time:  07:35  AM
Performance  Time:  08:00 AM
Feedback  Time:  08:25  AM
Combo II
Warm-Up Time:  08:25  AM
Performance  Time:  08:50 AM
Feedback  Time:  09:15  AM
Combo I
Warm-Up Time:  9:15  AM
Performance  Time:  9:40  AM
Feedback  Time:  10:05  PM
Jazz Band
Warm-Up Time:  11:15  AM
Performance  Time:  11:45 AM
Feedback  Time:  12:15  PM
I believe there is a clinic after this (I need details from Tom  Slabaugh)
After the clinic we will return to Davis
The cost of the rooms is $45 per each student and $45 per chaperone  room.
Please make checks payable to Davis High School Band Boosters and  have
them turned in no later than the day of departure but preferably  sooner.
Thank you
Robert