[Dhsbb-jazz] Senior Concert - Assistance Needed

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Wed Apr 20 11:18:30 PDT 2016

Hi all,

We need help with producing this event that celebrates all members of the DHS bands, especially honoring those graduating seniors in all three bands. Please reply to me, John, and Katie Horn if you are able to help organize any of these details..

Carnations for seniors - We need 35 flowers total, with pins and help in pinning them to the lapels/dresses of graduating Seniors (and me,...Frankly, I'm really bad at getting this on my lapel correctly).

Cake - We need to purchase cake for the end of the concert for ~130 band members and their families. In the past, two full sheet cakes have sufficed. We will also need paper plates, napkins, perhaps paper cups for water, forks, and serving utensils. We have the ability to serve coffee if the person organizing this wants to include this in the plan.

Front of the House greeters - We need about four parents to serve as greeters for those whom enter, distributing programs, and accepting donations.

All expenses will be reimbursed by the Band Boosters. Please save receipts and turn them in at the concert to Ron Mikalson, the DHSBB Treasurer.

Please reply at your earliest opportunity iof you are able to help!

Mr. S
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.