[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Senior Concert Fast Approaching...

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:05:28 PDT 2016

From: Thomas Slabaugh [mailto:taktman at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Dhsbb-jazz <dhsbb-jazz-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>; Dhsbb-symph <dhsbb-symph-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>; dhsbb-concert <dhsbb-concert-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>
Subject: Senior Concert Fast Approaching...

Hi all,

The Senior Concert will be on tuesday, May 3rd. The first half will feature the Symphonic Band and the combined Concert and Symphonic Bands in performance. A brief intermission and the second half will be focused upon the awards and distribution of the graduation cords.

Parents of Seniors: We do a slideshow featuring each graduating senior. I need a "munchkin” photo (toddler age) and a graduating senior photo of your student for this slide show. Please scan and send them to me as soon as possible. I prefer jpg photos, scanned at a resolution of 300dpi. Please try to keep the file size on the smaller side if possible.

Many thanks!

Mr. S
--
Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands