[Dhsbb-jazz] Disney update

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 11:33:15 PDT 2016

Hi All,
We leave for Disneyland in just 4 weeks!  Friday May 13 - Tuesday May  17th

Please keep a look out for trip packets with all the permission slips
coming home next week.  It includes the DJUSD medication form that needs to  be
signed by the doctor for any medications your child may need during the trip
 including simple over the counter meds like Tylenol or Benedryl.  So do
not  delay in looking at the packet and getting it off to the doctor ASAP.

If your student is not planning on riding the bus either down or back from
Disney please remind me with a brief email and remind me of your alternate
transportation plan.  With over a hundred students going I want to be sure
I haven't mixed anything up!

Thank you for the pledge funds that have been coming in.  We are still
waiting for about $20,000 however, so please, please get those pledge amounts
in  as soon as possible!  It is shaping up to be a great trip for the  kids.

Checks can be made out to DHS Band Boosters and delivered to school or
mailed to the band at:

DHS Band Boosters
Disney Trip
PO Box 73522