[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Picnic Day Parade TOMORROW!!

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:05:58 PDT 2016

From: Thomas Slabaugh [mailto:taktman at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 11:58 AM
To: Dhsbb-jazz <dhsbb-jazz-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>; Dhsbb-symph <dhsbb-symph-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>; dhsbb-concert <dhsbb-concert-bounces at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us>
Subject: Picnic Day Parade TOMORROW!!

Hi all,

This is a follow up for what has been announced during class. The call time for the Pep Band is 8:00am on the Russell IM Field, located on the North boundary of UCD, facing Russell Blvd. We are in the fourth row, closest to Russell Blvd, the 4th entry from the front of this row.

The attire is blue polo shirts and jeans or shorts. Bring your instruments and lyre. We will distribute music at the form area.

Absolutely no open toed shoes will be allowed! Wear closed toe shoes (tennis or athletic shoes), bring water bottles, hats, and sunscreen. A small backpack is also handy to carry your stuff in during the parade.

Mr. S will be distributing forms that must be signed by the parents and returned on Saturday morning. If you don’t receive a form, please see Mr. S before the call time and bring a parent to sign your form. YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU DON’T HAVE A COMPLETED FORM.

The parade ends at 3rd and A street, where the students will be dismissed. Please plan on carrying everything you bring.

Mr. S
--
Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School