[Dhsbb-jazz] band booster meeting announcement

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Jan 28 17:56:11 PST 2015

Band Parents -
We will be having our second Coconut Grove meeting after the Band Booster meeting in the Band Room on February 4. The Band Booster meeting is scheduled from 730 - 830 pm and we will follow that meeting immediately.  Coconut Grove is scheduled for Saturday March 7th and it is the biggest Senior High School Band Booster fundraiser, helping support the various bands, the annual band trip and other activities and needs.  If you would like to help with the planning or implementation of this fun event, please come to our next meeting.
Phil and Sandra Bachand
Co-chairs