[Dhsbb-jazz] Rent-a-Band

Diane Layman diane.layman at me.com
Tue Jan 6 16:40:12 PST 2015

The Davis High School Rent-a-Band program has wrapped up another successful year. I would like to thank our DHS musicians, alumni, and families who participated in this seasons fund raiser. Thank-you to private parties and businesses who hired our ensembles and pianists to help brighten their holiday festivities. Donations received will help support our extraordinary band program. With 6 "gigs" during the month of December our students were very busy. Your sons and daughters were hard working and committed, it was a pleasure to work with each one of them. Thanks to all!

Diane Layman
Rent-a-Band Coordinator, 2014

Sent from my iPad