[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters Mtg & CD/DVD delivery.

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jan 6 15:42:29 PST 2015

Happy New Year Everyone!!

We are off and running in the first days of 2015.
Spring Band Trip activities have been picking up, as have other upcoming fundraiser and fun events.

We'll have our first DHS Band Booster mtg of 2015 tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:30pm.
There is a Emerson/DaVinci Jr.HS concert that night, so we will either grab the computer room (just inside the band room) or the choir room.
There will be notes outside directing people.

Also, I have all the CD/DVDs from the December concerts (Jazz Extravaganza and Winter Rhapsody).  If you ordered one, please swing by and pick it up.
The DVDs of the Victoria Trip are not ready yet.  I'll let you know when they are ready.

Hope to see you there.
Cheers,
~JAH