[Dhsbb-concert] Band Boosters meeting and concert for this week. Help needed.

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 8 13:37:57 PST 2019

Hi everyone, a couple announcements for this week:

   - Band Boosters meeting Wednesday December 11, 7:30 pm, band room.

   - Thursday, December 12⋅7:30 – 9:00pm: Winter Rhapsody Concert

Allare welcome to enjoy the first Concert Band concert of the school year, withthe Symphonic Band performing as well. The concert will end with a grand finalewith both bands performing seasonal favorites. Student call time is 6:30pm, onstage and ready to play. Concert attire is listed in class syllabus.
We will again be doing some fundraising at this concert, collecting donations and selling treats and desserts.  Again a zero waste event, so home made items sell better and less plastic.  Sign up to help:
                Winter Rhapsody Concert

|  |  |

|  |
Winter Rhapsody Concert

Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!

              I'm tired, so please sign up; I don't want to send out another plea later this week.

   - And finally, does anyone know what happened to my 2 blue tablecloths after the jazz concert last week? One light, one dark, they were on the dessert tables.  They're MIA and I need them for the concert this week.

Thanks Cynthia