[Dhsbb-concert] HELP NEEDED for Wednesday 12/11

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 10 18:40:06 PST 2019

Hi all
We still need some bakers, some people to collect donations, and for clean up, at the concert and symphonic band concert tomorrow night.
Jazz band peeps can help too!
Concert band: this is your first concert, please help!
FYI we usually collect about $500 in donations each concert.  If we have no one to man the table and ask, we will collect none.  It's easy, I'll be there to set up and guide you.
Here's the sign up:
Winter Rhapsody Concert

|  |  |

|  |
Winter Rhapsody Concert

Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!

ThanksCynthia