[Dhsbb-concert] [Dhsbb-symph] another opportunity to volunteer with Band Boosters

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 3 21:27:44 PST 2019

Hey everyone!

We seriously need some help at the jazz band concert Tomorrow Wednesday December 4!

 See the message below, the sign up link is there!

Even if you’re not in jazz band, you can still sign up to make treats! I’ll be in the lobby at 6:30 to set up and you can drop them off. Or you can drop them off at my house 2769 Concord Ave. Just let me know.

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone