[1st-mile-nm] Intro and pole attachment question

Trey Scarborough trey at 3dsc.co
Tue Dec 15 14:08:42 PST 2020

Brian,

     I agree Pole Attachment in most of NM is rather difficult compared
to other states. Setting up a permitting process that is more
streamlined and one touch programs would do wonders to growing broadband
development. How things are currently if it isn't in an area where we
have a good working relationship with the utility provider then the only
option tends to be underground and in most instances that expense
doesn't justify the build cost.

Trey