[1st-mile-nm] more 5g fun: neighborhood small cells

Christopher Mitchell christopher at ilsr.org
Thu Feb 21 17:47:03 PST 2019

Regarding the lower frequencies, did they discuss the amount of bandwidth
available?  I believe T-Mo is going to use those lower frequencies but
common expectation is significantly lower capacity I thought.

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Community Broadband Networks
Institute for Local Self-Reliance

MuniNetworks.org <http://www.muninetworks.org/>