[1st-mile-nm] more 5g fun: neighborhood small cells

Michael Harris mharris at visgence.com
Thu Feb 21 15:55:43 PST 2019

I just listened to this podcast where they go into some of the deeper
technical detail of high frequency 5G and point out that there are 5G
schemes that run on lower frequencies where you don't need a cell every 100m

https://theamphour.com/430-shahriar-discusses-5g/

Something else that they point out is that the mm wave tech is not going to
wind up in phones, but is more for vehicles or PTMP fixed wireless.

--
Michael Harris