[1st-mile-nm] New Mexico First

Heather Balas heatherb at nmfirst.org
Wed Aug 1 15:56:45 PDT 2012

Hi there. There were a couple questions posted this week regarding New Mexico First and the upcoming Statewide Broadband Summit, which is convened by the New Mexico State Library.

1)      There was a misconception that the summit was not announced on the 1st-Mile-NM list serve. The event was posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:09 AM.

2)      There is a misconception that New Mexico First does not use in-state vendors for technology services. We actually use a local NM developer http://practicallyinspired.com to create our website. This developer builds websites on a national hosted platform, using his NM license on this platform. Similarly, our email is hosted through the Albuquerque company http://stillsolutions.com. I highly recommend both firms!

I know that many of you are registered for the summit on Friday. I look forward to seeing you there!

Heather Balas
President
New Mexico First