[OldNorth] Old North Annual Meeting Thursday, June 8, 6pm: please come!

John Meyer john.meyer at live.com
Thu May 18 09:00:25 PDT 2023

The Old North Davis Neighborhood Association will hold its annual meeting on Thursday, June 8 beginning at 6:00 p.m. This will be an in-person gathering in our backyard at 616 E Street.  Please come and share what you believe should be the highest priorities for our neighborhood.  We will be joined by newly elected District 3 Councilmember Donna Neville.

We pledge to keep this meeting swift and efficient, but with enough time to meet your neighbors and discuss issues of importance. We'll also squeeze in an election of new board members and say thank you to departing members.

John Meyer
President, Old North Davis Neighborhood Association