[OldNorth] Old North Davis Board meeting Thursday at 6pm via Zoom

John Meyer john.meyer at live.com
Sun May 8 17:15:26 PDT 2022

Interested parties,

Attached is the agenda and supporting materials for the upcoming meeting of the Old North Davis Neighborhood Association to be held Thursday at 6pm.  Items of interest include the city’s response to our inquiry regarding traffic speeds on B and F Streets.  Also please note we are still looking for members to serve on the board as three members will not be seeking renewal of their terms.  If interested please contact Tony Martin at trmartinrx at yahoo.com<mailto:trmartinrx at yahoo.com>

-John Meyer, ONDNA President