[OldNorth] Letter from City Re N District

John Lofland jlofland at dcn.org
Mon Nov 12 19:59:27 PST 2018

Good evening Marilyn,

I read your recent emails as reporting you have received a letter from
the City regarding the N parking district.

If this reading is correct and you have not already posted the letter
for the public to read, might I ask you to do so at this time? Post it
on the ONDNA website, to the two listservs, and/or Nextdoor?

Or, please otherwise make it public in advance of the ONDNA public
meeting this Thursday.

The reason for this request is the obvious one of providing information
to everyone and allowing them as much time as possible to think about it.

If letter is already posted and I have missed it, please do help me find
it and I apologize for having to bother you about locating it.

Many thanks.

John