[OldNorth] Residential burglary

Dan Quickert dequickert at omsoft.com
Sun Feb 24 16:09:20 PST 2008

Rosie and I will keep our ears open.

We do go out and investigate when she gets suspicious.  Although usually it's just the 2am bar closers, there have been a couple of times when she's proved that she's not just a puppy anymore. Rosie's got to be the most friendly dog there is - but she is fearless and isn't to be messed with when she's being serious...

Dan Q