[OldNorth] arrest

Marshall Tracy stracy at davis.com
Mon May 14 17:31:57 PDT 2007

Neighbors,

The man who carries the black trash bags around has been in our
neighborhood for several years.  His name is Mr. Lansing.  We have
had a few incidents/encounters with him in years past that resulted
in our household contacting the police.  The police know about him.
They said he was on medication at that time, but not taking it
regularly...........that's when things happened that made us take
notice.  There have been periods of time when he has not been around
the neighborhood, but lately he seems to be at the church a lot when
he is not carrying one of his mystery bags northward.  With our trash
bins in our yards instead of the alley, he doesn't deposit his bags
around here anymore.  He used to get quite agitated and spit alot if
we tried to talk to him....so we avoid him.

Cyndi