[OldNorth] 437 J Street Work Stopped, Red Tag: City of Davis Historical Resources Meeting Monday 7:30pmon 437 J.

Valerie Vann valerie at vanngroup.com
Thu Aug 17 19:11:28 PDT 2006

A suggestion:

Before commenting on Item 7A,
obtain the staff report and read the extensive
corrective and mitigation measures that are
being proposed to the HRMC as remedies for
the situation at the 437 J Street.
Esther Polito is the lead staff on the
abatement plan.

Also note a revised Agenda has been issued:
it added an advisory that one of the Merit
Resources, 616 E Street, has applied to replace
windows and an administrative approval may
be issued.

Valerie Vann
valerie at vanngroup.com