[OldNorth] 539 E Street

Peter S. Gunther pgunther at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 28 14:09:18 PST 2004

City Planners are considering a  proposal at 539 E Street to demolish
the current accessory building and replace it with a 1560 square foot
2nd residence on the property, half of which will be located under
ground.

This includes an above ground accessory structure of 783 sq. feet.
Staff comments say that they deem this to be within the local design
guidelines and will be approved unless it is appealed by January 14th.

Am I insane or have we just fallen down the rabbit hole once again
with the city planning staff.