[OldNorth] Car Problems Green Curbs Alone Do Not Solve

Eric Stromberg erics at daviscoop.com
Tue Sep 7 18:41:00 PDT 2004

Dear Valerie: After our neighborhood meeting we emailed Chief Hyde, who was
quick to ensure prompt attention from Officer Gomez, the downtown business
liason.  Devon, the bike camper who had  streams of visitors, has moved on
for the time. Brian, the original bike camper is still here, but he tends to
be quiet and polite.

John Jones of the VW camper on 6th was taken to a local care facility and
has not been released. He is a long term drinker in very poor health.

There is a woman living in her black honda civic in the center north of the
Co-op.  Brian says she likes to smoke crack and  has grown children who live
in Davis.

-Eric