[OldNorth] R-2

angela awillson at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 31 18:30:57 PST 2003

yes that is why I think we need to settle on  a date and then send out notices... we could have the meeting here if we can't get someplace else...I'm cleaning so should still be clean in a week...

aw

Dan Quickert <dequickert at omsoft.com> wrote:
I'm up for a meeting... might it be a good idea to get as many neighborhood
people as we can, too?

On Wednesday, December 31, 2003 3:54 PM, angela wrote:
> Hi Peter not at all rambling... I agree with you on the R-1 and think we
need to work towards this ... as you stated it was what we all thought the
intent was. As for the 530 F they are a sort-of different issue... as best
as I understand it anyway... I have suggested a meeting for the first week
of January... if we are going to have a meeting it is important to post it
so... what does everyone want to do.. Steve should be back soon, I am
pretty sure Bruce and Dan are intersted... have not heard from Dennis or
Ian...I know John is intersted... so what say you all?