[OldNorth] R-2

Dan Quickert dequickert at omsoft.com
Wed Dec 31 16:15:52 PST 2003

I'm up for a meeting... might it be a good idea to get as many neighborhood
people as we can, too?

On Wednesday, December 31, 2003 3:54 PM, angela  wrote:
> Hi Peter not at all rambling... I agree with you on the R-1 and think we
need to work towards this ... as you stated it was what we all thought the
intent was.  As for the 530 F they are a sort-of different issue... as best
as I understand it anyway... I have suggested a meeting for the first week
of January... if we are going to have a meeting it is important to post it
so... what does everyone want to do.. Steve should be back soon, I am
pretty sure Bruce and Dan are intersted... have not heard from Dennis or
Ian...I know John is intersted... so what say you all?