[OldNorth] Update on 530 F Street Project

Dan Quickert dequickert at omsoft.com
Fri Dec 19 20:24:25 PST 2003

Wrye,

The applicant has 10 days to appeal to the Council. In this case, it would
be December 29th because of the intervening holiday and weekend.  I don't
know when it would get scheduled for a hearing.

If it goes to the Council, their decision is final.  Your only input into
the procedure would be any communications you make to them, in writing
and/or at the hearing.

If the Council gets it, it will be interesting.  Ted Puntillo would surely
approve it.  Mike Harrington may be sympathetic, and he would be a good
person to talk with well in advance of the hearing.  I don't know about
Ruth Asmundsen; she's sort of difficult to read.  Wouldn't hurt to have a
talk with her, too.  Come to think of it, it may be a good idea to talk to
Ted too, just to see...
Susie Boyd will probably not be able to participate, because of her home's
proximity.  I don't know if Sue Greenwald's house on C Street is close
enough for a 'conflict' (300 ft); but she would be sympathetic to your
plight.

Dan Quickert