[OldNorth] (no subject)

John Lofland jflofland at ucdavis.edu
Sun Dec 14 22:20:27 PST 2003

Hi Z,

Are you saying that Council Member Ted Puntillo
is wrong  when he declares about the measure in
question that "This is densification -- big time!"

If you do not respond otherwise, I and others
will conclude that you think Council Member
Puntillo is wrong.

Can we tell him that you think he is wrong?

Many thanks.

Best, John