[OldNorth] FW: misc info

Andrew P. Wallace ap_wallace at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 19:15:50 PST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: angela [mailto:awillson at pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 2:50 PM
To: awillson at pacbell.net; Bruce; Dennis Dingemans; Ian; Steve & Tracy
Marshall; Dan Quickert; Andrew P. Wallace; Andrew P. Wallace; John Lofland
Subject: misc info

Hi guys.. was under the weather last night but tried to watch as much of the
meeting as I could... meaning when I was awake... I did both  see both John
and Peter speak... both did great jobs..anyway...I'm really ticked about the
R2 issue and think we should have been on the ball with this... the funny
thing is that they mentioned us many times.. there is just way too much
going on for us to be effective in everything (unless more of us do some of
the work)... anyway..I'm going to write a letter to the council about the
issue (a bit on parking but just a bit)...I am writing as a member of ON not
as the prez... I don't know if we need to call an emergency meeting or not
or if anyone else is interested send them a letter.  I'm thinking about
writing to the paper also...I just can't believe Ted sees us as a solution
to growth...I was floored. Mayve Peter and I are in the minority..we have
not really talked about the issue except on the surface and in regards to
the intent of the guidlines.  So let me know what you think. I'm going to
try to make it tonight, but will be late as I have a class to attend.

If anyone else is interested I think it is back on the agenda next week.

Angela