[env-trinity] Fwd: Comment Period Extension - Draft Preliminary Alternatives for the Trinity River Division pursuant to the 2021 Reinitiation of Consultation on the Long-Term Operation of the CVP and SWP

Tom Stokely tgstoked at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:07:16 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Beck, Jo Anna M <jbeck at usbr.gov>
Date: Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Comment Period Extension - Draft Preliminary Alternatives for the
Trinity River Division pursuant to the 2021 Reinitiation of Consultation on
the Long-Term Operation of the CVP and SWP

Hello all,

We are extending the red flag review comment period on the draft
preliminary alternatives for the Trinity River Division another two weeks.
Please send me (jbeck at usbr.gov) your comments by *Friday July 7th*.

We appreciate if you can provide written comments as we continue to
formulate alternatives; however, if you prefer a discussion please let me
know and we can work to get something scheduled.

Thank you!

Jo Anna