[env-trinity] 2022/23 CDFW Trinity River Project trapping summary through Julian week 49 (December 9)

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Mon Dec 12 11:36:15 PST 2022

Greetings!
Attached please find the TRP trapping summary through JW 49 (Dec 9).
Only four days of trapping last week at Junction City due to weather.
JCW will continue to trap through Dec 21 this year.
We are still trying to get caught up on TRH data input. Apologies for the lag.
Cheers!
MC
Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
(I'm often teleworking, or in the field. Please use my email address if you need to contact me.)
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @
https://nrmsecure.dfg.ca.gov/documents/ContextDocs.aspx?cat=KlamathTrinity
If you'd like to be added to the distribution list of the Trinity River Project's trapping summaries let me know.