[env-trinity] 2021/22 Trinity River Project trapping summary through Julian week 34

Kier, Mary Claire@Wildlife MaryClaire.Kier at wildlife.ca.gov
Fri Aug 27 18:29:17 PDT 2021

Greetings!
Attached please find the TRP trapping summary through JW 34 (Aug 26).
It was another week of no trapping at JCW due to the Monument Fire, so no changes since JW 32. We hope to get some more fishing done at Junction City in the near future, or we will potentially be pulling the whole thing due to Mother Nature. We shall see.
ON THE OTHER HAND, the Willow Creek weir has now (finally) been installed. We are trapping tonight for the first time this season, so look for a full week of trapping next week.
We know we will miss some trap days right around Labor Day due to an increase in flows for the Boat Dance but we should get a few fish before then. Fingers crossed.

Cheers!
MC

Mary Claire Kier
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife - Trinity River Project
Environmental Scientist - Fisheries
(I'm currently teleworking, or in the field. Please use my email address if you need to contact me.)
5341 Ericson Way, Arcata CA 95521
Klamath/Trinity Program reports can be found online @
https://nrmsecure.dfg.ca.gov/documents/ContextDocs.aspx?cat=KlamathTrinity
If you'd like to be added to the distribution list of the Trinity River Project's trapping summaries let me know.