[env-trinity] Trinity Management Council quarterly meeting

Dixon, Michael D MDixon at usbr.gov
Tue Jun 8 09:41:02 PDT 2021

Hello,
The draft agenda for the June 16-17 Trinity Management Council quarterly meeting is available at the following link: https://www.trrp.net/calendar/event/?id=11699

I encourage people to check back at that site prior to the meeting for the most current agenda, as well as handouts and presentations which will be added as they become available.

Mike Dixon, PhD (he/him) | Executive Director | Trinity River Restoration Program<http://www.trrp.net> | U. S. Bureau of Reclamation<https://www.usbr.gov/> | 1313 S. Main St., Weaverville, CA 96093 | 530-623-1811 (desk) | 530-351-4760 (mobile) | mdixon at usbr.gov<mailto:mdixon at usbr.gov> | “I was thinking about rivers: how they're as mortal as we are, but in geologic time, so that in our limited way of seeing things, they last forever..." - John Gierach, Old Water