[env-trinity] Fw: CalTrout job opening in Central Valley

Tom Stokely tstokely at att.net
Fri Feb 12 07:34:12 PST 2021

  ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jacob Katz <jkatz at caltrout.org>To: Jacob Katz <jkatz at caltrout.org>Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021, 5:49:19 PM PSTSubject: CalTrout job opening in Central Valley
 Hello,
We have great job opening for a project manager working with our Central Valley team to recover robust salmon populations.Job Description attached.  Please circulate widely.
Thanks and best fishes,
Jacob

Conservation will ultimately boil down to rewarding the private landowner who conserves the public interest.-Aldo Leopold, 1934

Check out the New Way Forward, a short film about how farmers and conservationists are working together to recover salmon in the Sacramento Valley
Jacob Katz, PhD
Lead ScientistNigiri Project Principal Investigator SF Chron - Sac Bee - NY Times - LA Times - Smithsonian - NPR - Cal Academy of Sciences -  - Inside Climate Newsjkatz at caltrout.org(707) 477-9978