[DHS Bulletin] 09/15/2010

DHS Daily Bulletin dhsbulletin at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Sep 15 12:19:22 PDT 2010

Can you post this please. As I ran it wrong when I ran it??? Please!!!

The DHS Jazz choir announces its first annual dance competition, “Blue Devil, You Think You Can Dance?” on Saturday, October 9, 2010 at the Richard Brunelle Performing Arts Building. Modeled after shows like “So You Think You Can Dance and American Idol, thin one night dance competition is open to all DJUSD 10th-12th grade students. Ten contestants will have chance to win one of two cash prizes. Dance may be performed as either a solo or duet piece. Application forms will be available in the DHS office on the Jazz Choir website and in the vocal room PA-08. Applications must be received on or before Wednesday, September 15th along with a $10 application fee.