[Dhsbb-symph] Help Needed on DHS Homecoming

Annika and Brian Keeley abkeeley98 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 23:46:35 PDT 2019

Hello Band Parents!

We are in need of some volunteers next Friday, 10/11/19:

*Homecoming Parade Downtown:*

We are looking for (4) parent volunteers to walk / chaperone the band in
the downtown Davis parade:

   - The parent will meet at the band room (PA3) at noon on 10/11
   - They will walk / chaperone with the band as they head downtown to
   central park.
   - They will walk / chaperone with the band as they participate in the
   parade and head back to the school.
   - The whole thing should be over by 3 pm.

*Varsity Football Game:*

We are also looking for (2) additional parent volunteers (we have 2
already) to help chaperone the pep band for the varsity football game:

   - The parent will meet at the band room (PA3) at 7 pm on 10/11
   - The parent will walk with the pep band from the band room to the
   football stadium.
   - The parent will sit with the pep band during the game in the stadium,
   watch instruments when required, and be available for assistance if
   required.

As always, we would greatly appreciate your time!

If you can make it, please contact Brett Barnes at
brett.a.barnes at comcast.net.

Thanks much!

Brett